Unfinished pine cabinets are popular for good reasons: They're affordable, elegant, solid, durable, and they give off a warm feeling. With our staff of skilled craftspeople, we can design unfinished pine cabinets to suit your unique needs. We're the place to go for true customization when it comes to just about any building or remodeling project you can imagine. Our unfinished pine cabinets are built to last a lifetime – and then some.
Our unfinished pine cabinets are considered “ready to finish” upon leaving our factory in Bow, NH. Aside from delivering remarkable craftsmanship, we're also known for our quickness. Once you place an order with us, we'll have your unfinished pine cabinets to you in as little as two weeks! We also offer unfinished poplar and unfinished maple cabinets and furniture.
Unfinished pine cabinet features and specifications:
- Solid wood frame and panel doors
- Plywood box construction
- UV Finished Euro-ply dovetail drawer boxes
- Under-mount, epoxy-coated drawer slides, standard
- Under-mount, soft close drawer slides, available
- All unfinished maple cabinets considered “ready to finish”
- When ordering clear glass and mullion doors, double strength window glass is included on standard-sized wall cabinets; any odd or oversized glass doors do not include glass