Our unfinished paint grade cabinets are ideal for anyone looking for a truly customizable option for any building or remodeling project. Unfinished paint grade cabinets bring a sense of elegance to both residential and commercial projects. With Young Furniture, our skilled craftspeople can design your unfinished paint grade cabinets to match your unique needs. If you can draw it, chances are we can build it!
Each unfinished paint grade cabinet we produce is considered “ready to finish” upon leaving our Bow, NH factory. We build our unfinished paint grade cabinets to last a lifetime – and then some. Not only are we sticklers for detail, we're also quick. Once you place an order with us, we can have your unfinished paint grade cabinets delivered to you in as little as two weeks!
Unfinished paint cabinet features and specifications:
- Solid wood face and door frames
- MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) door panels
- Solid wood and pre-finished plywood box construction
- Wood dovetail drawer boxes
- Under-mount drawer slides, standard
- Under-mount, soft close drawer slides, available
- All unfinished paint grade cabinets considered “ready to finish”
- When ordering clear glass and mullion doors, double strength window glass is included on standard-sized wall cabinets; any odd or oversized glass doors do not include glass
We also offer unfinished maple and unfinished pine cabinets.